What is the Instagram Shadowban?
An Instagram Shadowban is when your hashtags become ‘un-discoverable’. You can use your hashtags, however, they’ll only show up in hashtag feeds of your current followers.
This means that your images won’t show up in hashtag feeds of anyone who DOESN’T follow you. Obviously, this will reduce the reach of your account, making it much harder to reach a new audience.
How to Remove an Instagram Shadowban ?
- Stop Any Activity That Goes Against Terms of Service.
- Revoke Permissions For Any Unapproved Third-Party Apps.
- Avoid Using Banned or Restricted Hashtags.
- Reach Out to Instagram Support.
- Don’t Act Like a Bot.
- Avoid Getting Reported.
- Take a Break From Instagram.